Life of a Blogger: 101 Things I Hate

Friday 23 May 2014

Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme hosted by Jessi from Novel Heartbeat, where we talk about what we do when we're not reading. Click HERE for more info!

This week's topic:
101 Things I Hate


Another list! This time it's a list of things I hate, and hoo boy, this was an easy list to make. Just like how there's tons of things that I love, there's plenty of things that really get under my skin and make me want to rip my brain stem out of the back of my head. And plus, I've put a couple more gifs into this post (just to seperate things out because the way lists look in HTML is another thing that I hate)! Let's get to it!

  1. Cold weather
  2. Sleepless nights
  3. Maths
  4. Geese
  5. Moths
  6. Screamers (those things where you click on a link and all it is is a picture of the girl from The Exorcist and a really loud screaming noise. yeah, not cool.)
  7. Snow
  8. Roy Earle (if you've played the video game L.A. Noire, you'll know who I mean)
  9. Exams
  10. Modernist literature (no thanks)
  11. James Joyce (I never want to read anything of his ever again)
  12. Cars that don't indicate when turning
  13. The C word
  14. Dubstep
  15. Bullies
  16. People who constantly talk during class (it's just rude)
  17. First person shooters (hello, motion sickness)
  18. Onions
  19. Bugs
  20. Essays
  21. Discrimination (see also: UKIP, BNP, and every other fascist political party in the UK)
  22. When water just won't run hot
  23. Sports
  24. Soap operas
  25. Buses
  26. Vegetables in general
  27. People chewing with their mouth open
  28. New episodes of Spongebob
  29. Pretentiousness
  30. Being blamed for something I didn't do
  31. Watching The Simpsons on Channel 4 (they censor out the best jokes)
  32. "If you don't think so, you're wrong/don't talk to me"
  33. Discs that are so scratched they don't work anymore
  34. Hangnails
  35. Scabs inside my nose
  36. Papercuts
  37. Sweating
  38. Hats
  39. That stupid Snog, Marry, Avoid show (they're against makeup, false tan, and even breast implants. what the fuck??)
  40. Love triangles
  41. Dead batteries
  42. Restaurants with no wi-fi
  43. Waiting for packages
  44. Dust
  45. Itches
  46. Having acne (it's almost gone though!)
  47. Sunburn
  48. Leonardo DiCaprio (sorry, but I just don't like him)
  49. Terrible voice acting
  50. Frizz
  51. Coldplay
  52. Robin Thicke (doesn't everyone hate him though?)
  53. Illness
  54. Being late
  55. Oranges
  56. Throwing up
  57. Impossibly hard games
  58. Dog poop
  59. Insults disguised as jokes
  60. People judging me for what I eat
  61. Procrastinating
  62. The vast majority of people I serve at work (good thing I'm quitting!)
  63. Tumblr at times
  64. Being cold
  65. Trek fans who put Gene Roddenberry on a pedestal (just. don't. the guy was a total scumbag who didn't practise what he preached)
  66. Nightmares
  67. Physics
  68. Poetry
  69. Clichés
  70. When people touch my hair
  71. Being called 'darling' by random people (not just men, i don't like it when women do it either)
  72. The lack of merch for bands/artists I like
  73. The price of concert tickets
  74. When people use perfume or body spray as deodorant (guess what? you smell even worse)
  75. Socio-political debates between friends (in the words of Cole Phelps "friends who want to stay friends don't discuss religion or politics")
  76. People who like to wind others up for fun
  77. Being interrupted
  78. Jokes in Family Guy that go on forever
  79. Overly preachy people
  80. Icy roads and paths
  81. People using 'gay' as an insult
  82. Not being able to breathe properly
  83. The vast majority of modern British stand-up comics (looking at you, Jimmy Carr)
  84. Overreactions
  85. Eating the same food all the time
  86. Condescension
  87. Insta-love
  88. Cleaning
  89. The way my teeth hurt when I wear my retainer after not wearing it for a while
  90. Brand new discs that don't work
  91. Comedy that is basically insulting and putting others down
  92. Places that don't take cards
  93. Fake Marilyn Monroe quotes
  94. Children (no. thank. you.)
  95. Asking people for things
  96. Censorship
  97. Licorice
  98. The fact that I have no space left for books
  99. People not uploading full audiobooks to YouTube
  100. Max biting my feet (he's only a puppy, so hopefully he'll learn fast)
  101. Being broke
What's on your list of things you hate? Leave me a link to your Life of a Blogger post and I'll stop by!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.