My name is Louise, and I like a lot of things. I especially like books, movies, music, and video games. I'm an English/Creative Writing student who plays an obscene amount of Animal Crossing and hoardes nail polish. My main goal in life is to be a pretentious writer with a gang of cats, but I'm still working on finding my writing style and figuring out what exactly I want to write, instead of constantly jumping genres all the time. I'm incredibly camera shy, so my face does not exist (my hands do, though. gotta get those manicure photos). I like vampires and aliens the most, and if somebody (not me) were to write a book about vampires from space, I would eat it up. One of my dreams as a teenager was to marry Bruce Wayne, and I still wish that I could.
Random Useless Facts
- I was born on Mary Shelley's 198th birthday.
- I don't have a wardrobe anymore because I replaced it with bookshelves.
- I'm a cat-less cat lady (my baby passed away in 2014, but i do have an overgrown puppy who i love dearly, though).
- I love first-person narratives as opposed to third-person.
- Someday I want to live in Paris even thought i don't speak a word of french...
- My favourite superheroes are Batman and Superman. Yes, both of them.
- I don't like tea.
- I have Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- I'm almost completely nocturnal.
- I may be just a little obsessed with shoes.