Sweet Evil Read-Along: Weeks 3 + 4

Wednesday 24 October 2012


I'll be combining the posts for weeks 3 and 4 in one post because I missed last week >.<

Week 3 topic: Truth or Dare!

I'm not the world's biggest fan of truth or dare because I'm quite boring and don't have many scandalous secrets. My friends and I often play spin the bottle and whenever the bottle lands on me, my reaction is always:


I do enjoy spectating though. It's just really funny to hear people's embarrassing stories and laugh.







Week 4 topic: Halloween!

We're not as Halloween-crazy in the UK as I know many people are in countries like the US and we barely celebrate it at all in my house. Every year we close the blinds, lock the door and pretend to not be home, all while hoping that trick or treaters aren't going to knock on the door. Whenever someone does, my parents always do this:

Woody and Diane could easily be my parents.
They don't answer the door because we don't have anything to give to trick or treaters (it used to be teenagers asking for money and now parents take their kids to ask for sweets). Yeah, it's probably not a good idea to knock on my door on Halloween night without calling the house first.

But, that aside, I do like to party!

1 comment

  1. We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. See the link below for more info.

    #pretend
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.