Follow Friday (15)


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What book do you think would make a good Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...

I'm not exactly an expert on scary books because most of the horror books that I have read have already been made into films >.< Robopocalypse could be a good one, since there's a lot of violent action from people being pummeled or even grinded into a bloody sticky mess by the machines. Maybe it could have a Christine-esque feel to it...

Happy Friday!
(also, don't forget to check out my Creature Feature Giveaway!)
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

6 comments :

  1. I've not heard of this one!
    New follower!Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louisse Ang12/10/12 2:41 pm

    Robopocalypse sounds awesome!!


    New Follower.
    Click HERE for my FF.
    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the cover from Robopocalypse and that was pretty scary :p

    My
    FF@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Choice!!!! :)


    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one but I'm sure it would make a great movie! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brookle Robert18/10/12 1:42 am

    I love the Luxe series :) Didn't care for the ending much though. New follower! Check out my blog? http://bookblondes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete