Stacking the Shelves (6)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which I showcase books that I have bought this week.

This week I bought:
  
Leviathan, Behemoth & Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
I read the first book of the Leviathan series at school and I don't know if the school librarian ever got the rest of the series in and I hadn't seen them in bookshops for quite a long time. I went shopping yesterday (I was supposed to buy my brother a birthday present) and I found the whole series in Waterstones. Yippee!

P.S. Sorry about the lack of updates, college work has finally caught up with me and I've had no time whatsoever to get any reading done >.< I probably won't have a book review until next Saturday!

What did you get this week? Leave me a link and I'll pop by!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

4 comments :

  1. Annette Mills21/10/12 4:23 pm

    One of my favorite series EVER. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these books but they sound awesome! Happy reading :) Check out my STS:


    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, your blog looks AWESOME. And I have no idea how I haven't read this series yet. I need to!










    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete