Stacking the Shelves (5)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which I showcase books that I have bought this week. 

This week I bought:
 

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

I didn't buy much this week since I've had things to read for college and there are a ton of books that I need to read in my room. I also didn't get anything out of the library! But, anyway, I've been wanting to read the Lux books for quite a while and I also got Sweet Evil to participate in the read-along which starts next week!

What did you get this week? Leave me a link and I'll make sure to pop by!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

8 comments :

  1. I haven't read Onyx yet and I seriously dying to. Tell me how you like it.
    I am also participating in the Sweet Evil readalong. It will be so much fun!
    My book haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I have these in my tbr pile. New Follower. Here's
    mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind30/9/12 1:59 pm

    mmmm just finished Obsidian and Onyx... Fabulously addictive reads... Love, love, love Daemon Black :). Hope you enjoy!


    My StS
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette Mills30/9/12 2:11 pm

    Sweet Evil is on my list. Love that dress on the cover. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices. I read Obsidian but haven't had a chance to read Onyx yet. My reading time is fully committed in October with review books. Everything else has to wait. My new book posts are at Inside of a Dog and at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Please stop by if you get a chance and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three of those look awesome and are near the top of my wishlist, very nice! Happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! For sweet Evil! :) <3333

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of them are great Onyx is a guilty plessure series and Sweet Evil.. Oh boy ;) Happy reading! =)







    Here is mine




    ReplyDelete