Follow Friday (12)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What hyped up book do you think was worth all the talk?

The Hunger Games! It was awesome!

Happy Friday!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

9 comments :

  1. Good choice! I see you're reading Mockingjay, hope you enjoy it!

    New follower via GFC :)
    My post - F&FAddie @ READioactive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't argue with that :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya Patrice21/9/12 1:39 pm

    Definitely The Hunger Games is worth all the hype!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AlisonCanRead21/9/12 5:30 pm

    Hopping through. Yay for Hunger Games. Definitely can't go wrong.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunger Games is definitely worth it!

    My follow friday! Please visit!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna/BLHmistress22/9/12 1:20 am

    I still haven't read the Hunger Games, I think I need to asap.


    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice!! :) Ps your blog design is soo cool! :D xx


    New follower via gfc


    My FF post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did love the Hunger Games... and if you loved it, you should check out Battle Royale too XD

    Old follower
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Hunger Games! The entire series is my favorite series of all time and it also has my favorite character of all time... Mr. Finnick Odair. I can't wait for the Catching Fire movie as I loved the Hunger Games movie! There's only like 420 days left.
    New GFC follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete