Waiting on Wednesday (6)

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.
My pick this week:

Flirting in Italian
Lauren Henderson

Expected publication: June 12 2012
by Delacorte Books

Add to Goodreads

Four girls. One magical, and possibly dangerous Italian summer. Family mysteries, ancient castles, long hot nights of dancing under the stars . . . and, of course, plenty of gorgeous Italian boys! Convincing her mother to send her on the study course in Italy wasn't too hard - she thinks Violet is doing it for her university applications. But secretly, Violet's a girl on a mission. Recently, while visiting a museum near her London home, Violet stumbled across a painting of a beautiful young Italian aristocrat who could be her twin. She can't stop wondering about the girl in the portrait; the resemblance is uncanny, she's determined to find out whether there's a connection between them. And maybe, just maybe, she'll get to meet some handsome Italian boys while she's investigating...
I love Italy, so a YA mystery that takes place in Italy is just my perfect cup of tea! I really love the cover of the book, the colours really caught my eye. Hopefully I'll be buying this when it comes out!

Sorry that this is really short, my internet goes off at 11 PM and I had to do this incredibly quickly!

What are you waiting on this week?

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.