Movie Madness: June Wrap-Up

Saturday 30 June 2012

While nothing beats curling up with a good book and entering a new world, we sure do love a great movie! Comedy, Drama, Action, Thriller; whatever the genre may be, escaping for two hours into a world of Hollywood created bliss is always great fun… Hosted by  The Talking Teacup and A Girl, Books & Other Things
This month was exams month for me, but I did manage to get some watching done (actually a lot more than reading)! This month, I watched:
  1. District 9
  2. Diamond Jubilee Concert
  3. Raging Bull
  4. Cabaret
  5. The Godfather Part III
  6. The Princess Diaries
  7. Mrs. Brown's Boys
  8. Sleeping Beauty
  9. What to Expect When You're Expecting
  10. Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 3
  11. The Big Bang Theory - Season 5
  12. The Sopranos - Season 6
Total for this month: 12
Total for this year: 74

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.