Stacking the Shelves (2)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring books added to your shelves and sharing your excitement for them.

This week I bought:

The Family Corleone by Ed Falco

Hurray for The Godfather prequel. The Godfather is my favourite book and movie in the entire world and of all time, and when I saw this I was so excited. Can't wait to read this!

Borrowed from the library:

Berserk by Ally Kennen

I remember seeing this book quite a few years ago, five to be exact, and I'd never seen it again until Monday when I went to the City Library to borrow it. I also got a book out for my Dad but I can't remember the name of it and I don't really think it's that interesting (local history bores me).

Not many books this week, however (in non-bookish news) I did get three DVDs this week! I got:

City Lights - Dir: Charlie Chaplin
Raging Bull - Dir: Martin Scorsese
The Artist - Dir: Michel Hazanavicius

What did you get this week? Leave me a link below!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

5 comments :

  1. annabelle.hammond3/6/12 1:00 pm

    Berserk sounds very interesting, i'll have to check it out!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Godfather? I remember reading it years ago. I don't think I saw the movie. But then I seldom go to movies. I hope the prequel meets your expectations. My new book posts are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny (Books to the Sky)3/6/12 5:55 pm

    Enjoy your reads! I'm a new follower and I totally love the name of your blog and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of those books but they sound really awesome so I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete