[Sci-Fi Month] A Sci-Fi Inspired Playlist

Tuesday 22 November 2016


Music is a huge part of my life, and even though I don't tend to match music to certain books, I do have certain songs and genres and such that do remind me of either books or just certain genres. When I was going through my Spotify library recently I got an idea to make a sci-fi inspired playlist, specially for Sci-Fi Month! I'm not a usual playlist-maker, so the songs that I've collected are songs that either remind me of space/sciencey things or just have a general futuristic/space/scientific feel to them, so to put it into shorter terms, there's a lot of electronic music going on here.

I like to think that I have a very strange eclectic taste in music, so I've done my best to include both well-known songs and also more obscure songs from indie artists. Enjoy!


What sci-fi inspired songs would you add to the playlist?

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.