Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
My pick this week:
The Lucky Ones
(Bright Young Things #3)
Anna Godbersen
Expected publication: September 18 2012
by Harper Teen

Add to Goodreads
Letty's rising star is threatened by a new rival...

Astrid's relationship with Charlie takes a dark turn...

And Cordelia vows revenge against the Hales - once and for all...

I love the Bright Young Things series and I am so excited for this book! I'm glad that there is now a better cover on Goodreads, the one before was a lot smaller and hard to see.

But anyway, I love the covers of this series! They kinda make me feel jealous of the models >.< I want hair like that!

What are you waiting on this week?
Leave me a link in the comments and I'll make sure to drop by!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.