Makeover!

Friday 6 April 2012

Yup, the banner is correct, I will be changing the blog very soon to Nerdette Reviews.

Why?

Vandasamur is just too hard to remember and doesn't really grab people's attention. Also, it doesn't have any significance since I don't speak much Icelandic.

So, yeah. I will continue to be posting but from now on, I will be using my real name when I blog. I'm bored of using Harker.

I will be changing the blog name and URL properly once I have the layout, banner and other graphics completed.

Keep watching this space!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.