[Sci-Fi Month] A Sci-Fi Inspired Playlist


Music is a huge part of my life, and even though I don't tend to match music to certain books, I do have certain songs and genres and such that do remind me of either books or just certain genres. When I was going through my Spotify library recently I got an idea to make a sci-fi inspired playlist, specially for Sci-Fi Month! I'm not a usual playlist-maker, so the songs that I've collected are songs that either remind me of space/sciencey things or just have a general futuristic/space/scientific feel to them, so to put it into shorter terms, there's a lot of electronic music going on here.

I like to think that I have a very strange eclectic taste in music, so I've done my best to include both well-known songs and also more obscure songs from indie artists. Enjoy!


What sci-fi inspired songs would you add to the playlist?
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).