I'm Finally Coming Back!

Friday 1 July 2016

Hi-ho Internet!
(source)
Okay, I know that I said that I hoped to be back to blogging in January. It's now July. Things happen, and for me that thing was my final semester of my Bachelors degree, which was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. It involved a lot of stress, too many late nights, not enough sleep, and quite a few tears. (quite a lot of tears by my standards, because it takes a lot to make me cry)

(source)
Everything's finally done now and my graduation is on the 6th so I won't be returning to university until October when I will be starting my Masters degree! Am I nervous? Of course I am, because I'll be the first person in my family to study for an MA so there's a bit of pressure on me to do well. I'll have a full post of life updates and such on the 5th so stick around for that.

Until then, keep an eye out for me on social media, which I'm trying to use for more than venting (oops...), and also around the blogosphere because I'm going to get better at commenting and interacting.

See you all soon!
(source)
© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.