- Don't compare yourself to other bloggers
- Stats aren't everything
- It isn't the end of the world if you didn't post anything in that one week
- Try to not review everything that you read
- If you don't feel like blogging or reading, then don't force yourself to
- Make sure you get organised
- Use your social networks!
- It's okay to say no
And most importantly: life comes first. If everything that's going on with your life suddenly gets too overwhelming for you to sit and run a blog, take a break and wait for things to calm down first. The last thing you want to do is make yourself ill from worrying about a multitude of things at once.
What lessons have you learnt as a blogger?