It's no secret that I love cartoons and still watch the vast majority of the toons that I watched as a kid. In fact, I watch cartoons every. Single. Day. No, really. I mean, just take a look at my Tumblr tag, which has over a hundred pages. That is how much I love cartoons. However, I didn't really give much thought to what my favourites were as a kid, so I gave it some thought as a teenager and came up with this non-bookish top ten. So, bring out your inner child, put your nostalgia vision on and make sure that your internet is working properly because I made gifs to help me out.
Out of all the "classic" cartoon series, Looney Tunes is my favourite. For me, it's Bugs Bunny over Mickey Mouse every single time. Last year I set myself a goal to watch every single Looney Tunes cartoon over the summer (there's over a thousand, by the way). That never happened because I either couldn't find every single one online, they weren't aired on TV, or I just lost track of which ones I'd watched. Maybe it's a combination of all three. But why so low on the list? Well, Looney Tunes are technically short films and not a TV show. That doesn't mean that I don't like them any less though. I will get around to watching every single one of them in the future. Even if it takes an eternity.
- Favourite short - What's Opera, Doc?
- Favourite episode - All Growed Up
- Favourite episode - Hey Harold!
- Favourite episode - Seat to Stardom
- Favourite episode - The Big Cheese
- Favourite episode - The City of Clipsville
- Favourite episode - Black Hole
- Favourite episode - Band Geeks
- Favourite episode - Homerpalooza
- Favourite episode - Bendin' in the Wind
- American Dad
- The FairlyOdd Parents
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- The Flintstones
- Wacky Races
- Cow & Chicken
- Invader Zim
- Johnny Bravo
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Tom & Jerry
What was your favourite cartoon as a child? Do you still watch any?