Follow Friday (19)


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What New Years blogging or writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

My blogging resolution for this year is to be more active. Last year I hardly ever commented on other people's blogs and it was as if I was a ghost. So, this year I aim to make my presence known and maybe even make some bloggy friends!

Happy Friday and Happy New Year!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

9 comments :

  1. Goodluck with ur resolutions!!

    New GFC follower :)
    Follow me back below

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to work on commenting more as well.

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet resolution :)

    New follower. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for being more active! I hope to see you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer. I need to comment more too.

    New Follower via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck commenting more :)

    old follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-8-bloggingwriting.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just doing the Feature & Follow Friday hop will have you commenting on others blogs and meeting new bloggy friends.

    Here's my Feature & Follow Friday post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck for your resolution!! And happy new year :)

    Miss J @ Miss Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your goal. Mine should be the same!

    I just found your blog and am a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete