Week 1 hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader
1. At the beginning of the story, the Assorted Zebras are just a garage band, but they are expecting to make it big. Who knows, you just might find yourself at one of their concerts someday. Until then, show me your favorite concert t-shirt. It could be a picture of a concert you actually attended or a pic of a vintage tee of your favorite band. Be sure to tell me the story behind the tee.
This is actually the only concert shirt that I own. I'm not really a regular concert goer and the merch is usually far too expensive for me. This is a shirt that I got at a U2 concert at Wembley Stadium. The concert tickets were my birthday present that year and the four hour drive to London was completely worth it. However, I think that I may have come into contact with the swine flu at the concert because the next day I was trudging around the markets in Camden like a zombie. Not fun. When we got home, I was quarantined inside the house for a week and the doctors had to make a house call, which they don't do anymore. The concert was amazing though!
2. Jason’s mom forces him to agree to do some yard work for Mrs. Dullahan, which wouldn’t be so bad if she wasn't rumored to be a witch. Tell me about the worst chore you were ever forced to do. Who made you do it? Bonus points if you have a picture to share of you doing the dirty work.
Yes, I went there, I took a picture of our toilet. When I was younger, I was in the Brownies and every year we would go on a holiday that they called "Pack Holiday" and everyone had a chore to do on the last day. Mine and another girl's chore was the clean the bathroom. That included the toilets. That had been used by over twenty women and girls over the entire weekend. I never want to look into a toilet ever again...
3. Uh oh! There seems to be a jewelry thief in the neighborhood. Have you have had anything stolen from you? Or have you ever lost something precious? Did you ever find it? Make a Reward if Found poster for the stolen or lost item. Convince us to find it for you. Make the reward good!
|Click to enlarge|
4. In Faerie, Jason declares himself as Jason the Guy Who Wants That Necklace Back. Weird, but then again every name has a meaning. What does your name mean? What is the origin? Do you go by any kind of nicknames? How did you get that nickname?
- Squish (don't ask)
- Scooby-Doo (no seriously, don't ask)
Most of those nicknames are only used by family, which is why they're so weird. I honestly have no idea where Scooby-Doo and Squish came from.
5. When Jason gets home from his all night adventures through Fairy, his parents unfairly ground him for a month! Care to share a time you were grounded by your parents for no good reason?
I've never been grounded, so here's a picture of a very smug-looking SpongeBob.