Teaser Tuesday (1)

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where each week we grab the book that we're currently reading, let it fall open at a random page and share two sentences from that page.

This week, my teaser comes from Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die (you're singing the theme song in your head, I know you are):

The girl had not put up much of a struggle.
When Leiter and Bond, leaving the manageress gaping on the lawn, raced down to the end cottage, they found her room untouched and the bedclothes barely rumpled.
I'm currently reading along to the audio book version, which in my opinion is hilarious. I'm not feeling so confident about this because I'm having difficulty keeping my eyes on the page (the audio book really helps).

What are you reading this week? Leave me a link to your Teaser and I'll make sure to drop by!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.