Movie Madness: March Wrap-Up

Saturday 31 March 2012

Movie Madness @ The Talking Teacup & A Girl, Books & Other Things
While nothing beats curling up with a good book and entering a new world, we sure do love a great movie! Comedy, Drama, Action, Thriller; whatever the genre may be, escaping for two hours into a world of Hollywood created bliss is always great fun... Hosted by Kylie at The Talking Teacup and Alex at A Girl, Books & Other Things.
I have to admit, I've been reading and watching TV a lot more than watching movies this month, however, since I have two weeks free from college, I will be able to watch lots of movies next month!
  1. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
  2. Fashion Police
  3. Judy and Liza at the Palladium
  4. Pocahontas
  5. QI
  6. Never Mind the Buzzcocks
  7. Mock the Week
  8. Russell Howard's Good News
  9. Star Trek: Insurrection
  10. The Jonathan Ross Show
  11.  Schindler's List
  12. America's Next Top Model: All Stars
  13. The Kite Runner
  14. This is England
  15. Star Trek: Voyager
Total for this month: 15
Total for 2012: 39


Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.