We're Going on a Trip In Our Favourite Rocket Ship | It's Sci-Fi Month! πŸš€

Wednesday 1 November 2017



I know that I literally just finished a themed month yesterday but this is my blog and I do things the way I want I had such a good time taking part in Sci-Fi Month last year that I had to take part again this year.

But anyway, if you're new here and are discovering me through Sci-Fi Month, hello!


This year I want to try to post more than I did last time. Last November was a wee bit chaotic for me because I'd just started my Masters degree and was trying to get back into a routine and I ended up not posting or even reading as much as I wanted to. This year, I don't have anything else going on so I'm able to concentrate on blogging and networking a lot better. And reading, too. Can't forget about reading.

I won't reveal what I have planned for this month in this post because I kind of want it to be a surprise, but you can expect to see this GIF pop up here and there:


I think that's all I have for this post, so I shall see you all tomorrow with my first proper post!


you can click this image here to view all of my sf month posts!
© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.