I'm Back, Babies ✌🏻

Thursday 2 March 2017

Well, hey there, buttercups.


So, I disappeared. Again. My organisational skills are probably never going to get any better, but I did tell myself that I would prioritise university work over everything else, and that is exactly what I did.

Last month I only posted once before disappearing into the void because I had to get two extensions for two 4000 word essays that I had to do and I literally just finished the last piece of work that I had to do. For now.

Other than that, nothing exciting has really happened other than I got paid so I can start blowing all of my money on books again. I'm mainly just glad that I finally have time to myself again so inbetween uni I'm able to do the things that I like to do, like reading and blogging, of course. Also Pokémon. I finally got Pokémon Moon and I'll be getting obsessed.

Hopefully I'll see you all around very soon!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.