Reaction GIF Masterpost: The Muppets Movies Edition

Thursday 29 September 2016


I made more GIFs! This time I've made GIFs from all but one Muppets movies (there was very little I could do with Kermit's Swamp Years), but there aren't as many as when I made my Futurama GIFs. I was planning on making GIFs from The Muppet Show too, but I'm exhausted and need a break from these so those will have to wait until December. As with last time, credit back to my blog isn't required if you do use any.

Just a heads up: this post will run quite slowly. Also, the GIFs look really small but won't be that small when you save them; I had to make them smaller in this post to fit them all on.

THE MUPPET MOVIE


THE GREAT MUPPET CAPER



THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN

THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL



MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND


MUPPETS FROM SPACE


IT'S A VERY MERRY MUPPET CHRISTMAS MOVIE


THE MUPPETS WIZARD OF OZ

 

THE MUPPETS

       

MUPPETS MOST WANTED

         

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.