Follow Friday (26)

Friday 12 April 2013


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

I haven't been to any conventions ever so I would love to go to any of them! Also, and I'm not sure if this counts, but I would love to go to Comic-Con some day since there are very few conventions where I live.

Happy Friday!

7 comments

  1. I didn't even think about ComicCon - I've been to one in Atlanta, which just happened to be there while I was visiting. Hope you get to go one day :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! : ) I would LOVE to go to comic con

    Old follower

    my FF and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to attend any of them. Since I live in Sweden it´s kind of hard though =)
    New Follower!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/04/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comi-Con is pretty nice, but they're not book-exclusive are they?

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-2.html

    New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that definitely counts- I'd also love to go :)
    new follower- my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to go to Comic Con!
    I'm an old GFC follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to the BEA...went last year for the first time. Going to all four days this year. I will be staying with my son to save money on lodging. It is fun.

    Cute Blog...NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.