Follow Friday (22)

Friday 25 January 2013


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

I usually tend to not stay up all night reading because I'll become a total zombie in the morning. But I think the last one I can remember staying up for was Specials by Scott Westerfeld (this was a long time ago now). I had a nightmare and didn't want to go back to sleep so I stayed up to read it >.<

Happy Friday!

2 comments

  1. I can't read scary books.. and yes I'm often a Zombie when I do the all nighter. But sometimes it's worth it!

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed via GFC :)

    I stay up way too often reading books, last one for me was Star Wars: Scoundrels.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.