Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, featuring books added to your shelves and sharing your excitement for them.

Wow. How long has it been since I last did one of these? About two months. I really need to start buying books more often.

This week I bought:
 

Wake by Amanda Hocking
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
Revived by Cat Patrick

Borrowed from the library:

Fallen by Lauren Kate


I've sort of made a decision to read more YA books, since I haven't seen many adult books that have interested me in quite some time.

I had a bit of cover lust when I picked up these books since they've all got super awesome covers! I also look at the spines of books when I'm browsing and my weird logic tells me that if the book has a pretty spine, the cover will be pretty too. Weird, right?

I think I'm most excited to read Revived because I loved Cat Patrick's debut book, Forgotten, which was just amazing. I was fretting over getting it in time and nearly came to a conclusion of the postman not liking me. But, I did get it in time and I also ordered this cute Little Miss Giggles bookmark:

Please ignore the half-written review
on the paper.
I bought it because I thought that I'd lost Bertie (my teddy bear bookmark) but I found him stuck down the side of my bed -_- Oh well!

What did you get this week? Leave me a link!

Instagram