Stacking the Shelves (4)

Sunday 9 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, featuring books added to your shelves and sharing your excitement for them.

Wow. How long has it been since I last did one of these? About two months. I really need to start buying books more often.

This week I bought:
 

Wake by Amanda Hocking
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
Revived by Cat Patrick

Borrowed from the library:

Fallen by Lauren Kate


I've sort of made a decision to read more YA books, since I haven't seen many adult books that have interested me in quite some time.

I had a bit of cover lust when I picked up these books since they've all got super awesome covers! I also look at the spines of books when I'm browsing and my weird logic tells me that if the book has a pretty spine, the cover will be pretty too. Weird, right?

I think I'm most excited to read Revived because I loved Cat Patrick's debut book, Forgotten, which was just amazing. I was fretting over getting it in time and nearly came to a conclusion of the postman not liking me. But, I did get it in time and I also ordered this cute Little Miss Giggles bookmark:

Please ignore the half-written review
on the paper.
I bought it because I thought that I'd lost Bertie (my teddy bear bookmark) but I found him stuck down the side of my bed -_- Oh well!

What did you get this week? Leave me a link!

5 comments

  1. I haven't read anything by Cat Patrick but I used to hear so many good things about Forgotten. I'm loving the covers of your new books. Hope you have fun reading them! :)


    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! :) I want to read Hunting Lila soon, I hope you like it!

    Happy reading!
    My StS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vyki @ On The Shelf09/09/2012, 21:35

    Great haul! I am listening to Wake currently and I loved Anna Dressed in Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Loved Anna Dressed in Blood and Wake. Dying to read Hunting Lila and Revived!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordon @ Miss Book Reviews10/09/2012, 03:41

    Awesome haul! I've heard some good things about some of those books!


    It'll be interesting to see your review on Fallen. People have either loved Fallen, or hated it. There hasn't really been a middle ground I don't think.


    My SS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.