Welcome!

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I've had a reviews blog before but I deleted it for two reasons:

1. I got bored and didn't use it anymore.
2. I needed to use my email adress to create a blog for my Media Studies coursework (my teacher wanted us to upload it on Blogger instead of psycially handing it in. I think.)

If you're wondering why my page looks a little bare, it's because I want it to look clean. No widgets cluttering up the sidebars or anything. Just nice and clean. Lovely jubbly (I'll be quoting Only Fools and Horses a lot).

I'll be getting onto the reviews - hopefully - very soon, since I've nearly finished my current read, which is The Godfather by Mario Puzo. Watch this space!

Ciao!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.