10 Books I Plan to Read This Spring

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Click here for the list of topics.

It's spring! (although it doesn't feel like it where i am...) Spring isn't my favourite season, and is actually my second least favourite with summer being dead last. I just don't like hot weather, it forces me to go outside into the sun and I don't like being in bright sunlight. But one thing that I do like about spring is that my workload isn't too demanding so I have more time to read than I do in the colder months.

A reading goal that I literally just decided on is to read all of my unread books on my shelves before I buy any new ones, so obviously this post won't have any newer books in it. I also never know what's being released, so there's that too 🤷🏻


Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz - This book is my current read, but I started reading after I started this post, so on the list it shall go 😅

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - I haven't read any of Jandy Nelson's books, but I couldn't resist the blue edges of this book.

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - I've had this book on my TBR for ages so I figure it's time to get it read now.

Batman -The New 52 - I have been horrendously behind on Batman comics for years. In fact, the last time I was up-to-date was during the Return of Bruce Wayne arc. That was in 2010. So, I've been buying the TPBs of the New 52 run and I plan to read through all of them.Well, the main series comics, because there's about four Batman titles running at the same time and that's a lot of time and money.


V for Vendetta by Alan Moore and David Lloyd - I've been staying away from this comic for a long time because of how bastardised the Guy Fawkes mask has become and also the fact that the movie pops up everywhere on November 5 when everyone gets the point of the holiday completely wrong (*cough*guyfawkeswasaterrorist*cough*), but because I like Alan Moore's writing, I'm giving it a go.

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievater - I know that I say that I'm going to start this series, but I have money now so I don't have much of an excuse to not read it anymore.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll - I don't have much of a theme going for my April TBR, but this book seems like a nice spring-y book.

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas - Another book that's been on my shelves for ages! I love mysteries, and I've heard some really good things about this series.


Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff - Yet another book that I've had for ages! Goodreads is telling me that this is also a mystery, but I'm not so sure if it is or not.

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver - I haven't actually read anything by Lauren Oliver but this is another mystery that I'm looking forward to.

What's on your Spring TBR?
© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.