Reluctant Hiatus

Thursday 12 March 2015

I really didn't want to have to do this, but I'm going to put this blog on hiatus. I've been having way too many negative thoughts about blogging recently and it hasn't been making me happy (my pageviews have been incredibly low recently. I know that people say that blogging isn't about followers and pageviews, but when I'm putting tons of work into posts that only get 12 views, it's disheartening), and I feel like the best way to deal with those thoughts is to just step back for a while.

I also have had a serious lack of motivation for the past few months, not just with blogging, but with everything. I barely even read anymore because I don't have much time to while I'm out of the house, and when I get home, all I want to do is watch something mind-numbing on TV. And on top of this, my laptop broke again so I'm having to use my desktop, which has a slow connection anyway, but the wi-fi in our house has been a complete mess. A five minute post would now take me half an hour because of the connection.

I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I aim to come back in the summer when I've finished with university for the year, and maybe I'll even have re-branded by then (that's a big hope though, because I'm going to Disneyland this summer). But I'm not leaving for definite! Not in a million years, I love this community way too much to just completely leave.


Twitter | Tumblr (I'm here the most, if you want to find me) | Instagram

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.