Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tomorrow, there's going to be some spooky changes here on Nerdette Reviews because...

HALLOWEEN MONTH IS STARTING!

October will completely dedicated to horrors and thrillers, which I'm incredibly excited about because I haven't done something like this in two years. Back in 2012 I decided to be more spooky by reviewing four classic monster monsters and hosting a giveaway, but it was nothing like this.

What can you expect from me?

Well, I have:
  • Spooky book reviews
  • Scary film reviews (this is where I'm really challenging myself)
  • Top Ten lists
  • My Creature Feature giveaway returns!
  • And more!
I've still got my regular Life of  Blogger posts scheduled, so you'll know which posts are for this month when you see this little banner at the bottom of a post:

So, stick around and come get scared with me! You'd better be there, or I'll set Godzilla onto you...

gif by televandalist
See? He's watching you...

And also, if you have a Halloween event of your own, let me know, and I'll link up to you in my sidebar!
© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.