Hey, Listen!

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Well hi there, remember me?

Quite some time back I decided to close down this blog because I no longer had time to update it, thanks to the amount of work I was about to get at university (and I did get a huge workload which mainly involved reading), and now that the work I have has significantly decreased I've decided to return to blogging. Yay!

But, before I return properly I've decided that I want a fresh start without deleting everything (if that makes any sense). As much as I still love aliens and science-fiction, it's not all that I like and I want my blog brand to reflect that. So when I come back, this blog will be renamed Down on Paper Street (y'know, like where Tyler Durden lives in Fight Club? Ashamedly, I haven't read John Green's Paper Towns yet)! Change of plan, I'm not going to change the name after all (too lazy and couldn't think of a design)!

I've really missed blogging and am really glad to be coming back but I'm going to try to take it easy so that I don't burn out like I have done so many times in the past. I should be up and posting by next week, so in the meantime I'll be getting things ready!

See you all then!

1 comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.