Follow Friday (28)


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: What do you do with your books after you've finished reading them?

If they belong to me, I put them back on my shelf where I'll probably come back and re-read them some time in the future; if I've borrowed them from a friend, I'll give them back when I see them next; or if they're from the library, I'll return them at the soonest chance I get!

Happy Friday!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

5 comments :

  1. Hopping through. I usually put books back on my shelf. You never know when you'll want to re-read them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoard all my books, even if I don't like them, which is kind of bad of me, I guess. I need to start donating my books again.

    Check out my FF here, as well as my second blogaversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally keep them, unless I really didn't enjoy it.

    Old follower, but new follower on Facebook and Goodreads.

    Rinn @ Rinn Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via bloglovin Have a good weekend!

    My FF Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New follower. I look forward to your future posts! http://bookcovereviews.blogspot.com

    eBooks: I archive. I only delete if they are free or if I really disliked them
    Physical: Overflow on my bookshelf, which is unfortunately in my closet. I dream of the day when I can have my own library in my house. Until then, I save my books so that I can create said library ;-)

    The great thing about eBooks is that no one can tell that I'm a book hoarder and judge me ;-)

    On some occasions I will give books to the library or local schools.

    ReplyDelete