Follow Friday (26)


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

I haven't been to any conventions ever so I would love to go to any of them! Also, and I'm not sure if this counts, but I would love to go to Comic-Con some day since there are very few conventions where I live.

Happy Friday!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

8 comments :

  1. I didn't even think about ComicCon - I've been to one in Atlanta, which just happened to be there while I was visiting. Hope you get to go one day :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh comic con would be awesome. I would also love to go toe Gen Con-and now my geek is really showing. old follower. My feature friday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-friday-63.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer! : ) I would LOVE to go to comic con

    Old follower

    my FF and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to attend any of them. Since I live in Sweden it´s kind of hard though =)
    New Follower!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/04/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comi-Con is pretty nice, but they're not book-exclusive are they?

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-2.html

    New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that definitely counts- I'd also love to go :)
    new follower- my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to go to Comic Con!
    I'm an old GFC follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to the BEA...went last year for the first time. Going to all four days this year. I will be staying with my son to save money on lodging. It is fun.

    Cute Blog...NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete