Follow Friday (24)


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

ACTIVITY: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things".

Dear Tally Youngblood,

As awesome as I think you are, you really should have taken both of those pills. If you did, Zane would still be alive. He'd be a total bubble-headed pretty, but he'd be alive. But then again, I'm biased because I like Zane more than David. He had nice hair. That is all.

Sincerely,
Louise.

Happy Friday!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).

5 comments :

  1. Hi!!
    I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post

    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    Hope you will follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I read Uglies a long time ago, but I've forgotten almostD all of it. At least I think your talking about Uglies, because if you aren't, then this is going to be very awkward....

    New GFC follower!
    Here's my #FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I still haven't read this series. Even worse, I own them all. :|

    Was following via GFC, added Facebook :) My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, "he had nice hair". Love it.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read this series but love the letter!

    New GFC follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete