Follow Friday (1)

Friday 25 May 2012

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: Activity! Dream cast your current read.

I'm currently reading Forgotten by Cat Patrick. Straight off the top of my head, I can pick out people.

I imagine that London would look like Emma Stone when her hair is red:

Emma Stone (image source we heart it)
And, I know that he didn't have cornflower blue eyes, but in my mind, Luke would look a bit like Heath Ledger (I haven't gotten very far into the book, so I don't really have an established image):
Heath Ledger (image source: we heart it)
Happy Friday!

4 comments

  1. I have yet to read that book, but nice cast.

    - New follower
    PS. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read it but I'd watch Emma Stone in almost anything.
    New follower! Hope you'll come and check out my blog.

    My follow Friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read the book yet but I LOVE Emma Stone! And because she's the first person that came into your head for that character, it makes me want to read the book now. Lol. Good choices (:

    - Kim (new follower)
    My FF

    P.S. Love how your blog is looking. Very clean (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. New follower! Love Emma Stone. I especially love the color of nail polish that she has on in the photo :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read every single one I receive and make sure to return as many as possible ❤️ If you want me to participate in a tag feel free to tag me (no awards, though, please)!

© Exploring by Starlight. Design by FCD.