Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
My pick this week:
The Lucky Ones
(Bright Young Things #3)
Anna Godbersen
Expected publication: September 18 2012
by Harper Teen

Add to Goodreads
Letty's rising star is threatened by a new rival...

Astrid's relationship with Charlie takes a dark turn...

And Cordelia vows revenge against the Hales - once and for all...

I love the Bright Young Things series and I am so excited for this book! I'm glad that there is now a better cover on Goodreads, the one before was a lot smaller and hard to see.

But anyway, I love the covers of this series! They kinda make me feel jealous of the models >.< I want hair like that!

What are you waiting on this week?
Leave me a link in the comments and I'll make sure to drop by!
author image

Louise

Louise is an English student who is currently hiding in a fort made out of DC books. When she's not doing responsible things, reading, or blogging, she can be found watching movies or TV, playing video games, slowly going deaf from listening to really loud music, or making bad jokes on Twitter. She loves Muppets, shoes, and plushies and is always on the lookout for the next best polish in the perfect shade of blue. She hopes to be a Gothic/vampire author in the future and bring her own brand of vampire to life (no, they don't sparkle).